If you don’t own your own ASIC hardware you can simply rent mining rigs online to mine Bitcoin and different altcoins. Easy and simple, make your mining rig rental choices based on “actual” hash rate. This system tracks the past 24 hour hash rate of all mining rigs. Hashrates are displayed in a convenient graph.
- Scrypt: over 90 rigs available to rent (1,55 GH/s)
- SHA-256: over 40 rigs available to rent (15,4 TH/s)
- Scrypt n-Factor: over 10 rigs available to rent (24,4 MH/s)
- X-11: over 52 rigs available to rent (615 MH/s)
- X-13: over 12 rigs available to rent (274 MH/s)
How it works?
MiningRigRentals.com provides a unique marketplace for renters and rig owners. They facilitate a safe transaction similar to an escrow service. Choose the algorithm of the coin you wish to mine and filter the results. Now you can review mining rigs that are listed for rental. The website provides renters with tools such as our average hashrate graph and an elaborate rating system.
Once you’ve selected the rig you wish to rent, you can follow the onscreen instructions to make the exact payment. Once there is confirmation, the mining rig will automatically switch to the pool of your choice.